Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let Me Introduce You To My Throne.


I would like to formally introduce you to my toilet(also known as my throne). Our relationship has become one of much patience and understanding. Throne is always willing to listen and accept the feedback i have to offer, and never talks back unless I just simply give to much. We only visit a couple times a day and in most cases it is very briefly but I don't know what I'd do without him. I would also like to give candy the candle a shout out because when life stinks she is there to make it smell better. I hope by seeing this picture of throne you will have more appreciation for your toilet in the future. The end.

3 comments:

  1. Last post was by me... sorry I didn't know Brent was signed in on my computer before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Toilet. Blogging is not as fun as facebook huh? I just made one

    ReplyDelete