Sunday, February 22, 2009

Going....going....gooonnnneeee! Touchdown!!!



I felt inspired to share the most amazing touchdown run I've ever had with my fellow blog heads. This is the most amazing touchdown run I've ever had. It was 25 minutes long and my right leg almost fell off near the end of the run. This is actually really for my mommy and daddy to see because they'd love to come to my games but can't because they live in the greatest of all states. When i was younger and dumber I use to play soccer and my mom would get me Rite Aid ice cream if I scored a goal. So I'm still wondering what that tastes like? Ha! Just messing! I had my fair share of double and triple scoops. How about some Rite Aid ice cream next time I come home for this touchdown run? I like how my buddy Scott just stopped playing in the background. He knows I'm gone. I don't usually brag but I have to with this one. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment