Sunday, February 22, 2009

First Blog.


My mommy is going to be so happy that I have a blog now so she can stalk me more than she already does. She learned 4 songs on the ukulele that my younger sister Rachel and I gave her 493893 days ago for her birthday. Rachel and I teamed up on her at Christmas and made her feel bad for not using it so she ordered some learn your Ukulele books and I am excited to hear her play. She is an amazing mother. Jessica and I are doing great. We continue to learn and grow each day and appreciate each other so much. It's amazing to know someone will always be by your side no matter what. She truly is my biggest fan. I've had the most amazing friends and family my whole life and now i have an amazing girlfriend. What a lucky duck I am. It would not be right if i did not mention the Los Angeles Lakers in my first blog. Best record in the league! I have a strong feeling this is our year. If there is a special ed dog on the planet I have it. Cali is more random than I am and makes stranger faces and weirder sounds. I thought I was the king but apparently not. I think i would make a great dog. Well I must go now but thanks for checking out my first blog. Keep your head up and smile because life is short. Adios muchochos and muchachas. Burritos!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. You will love it and discover that everyone has a blog. If you ever want to see some of our friends that have blogs... tons are linked from my blog
    tracyjeanmills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I am always excited to have more people to stalk!

    PS: your girl friend's pretty HOT

    ReplyDelete